Reports to: Sr. Director of Marketing and Public Relations
About Capture Sports Marketing: Capture Sports Marketing is a growing boutique agency that offers strategy, marketing, public relations, events and fundraising services to some of the best athletes, coaches and teams in professional sports. We help them build personal brands that maximizes their careers to make a bigger impact now and position them for what’s next.
Our team is passionate about doing good alongside our clients. We connect them to charitable causes to make a positive impact on causes important to them. Our clients include the JJ Watt Foundation, Carson Wentz AO1 Foundation, Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation, Starr Children’s Fund, Milwaukee Bucks Foundation and others.
We’re seeking an up-and-coming graphic designer who has the desire to work with clients who focus on raising awareness of their personal brands and careers in the sports industry, but also to raise funds for the charitable causes they support. The intern will work on a range of print and digital projects across multiple clients and brands. The intern needs to help the agency’s marketing, PR and graphic design team members with work that allows us to deliver to our clients visually compelling work that effectively engages their audiences and is measurable to show results. This is a part-time, paid position.
Responsibilities on behalf of the agency and clients
- Graphic Design:
- Use Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office daily to develop visual content for print and digital communications to be used for marketing, communications, public relations and events
- Create visual content for print, such as event signage or advertisements
- Create graphics for digital, such as web banners, e-blasts and social media graphics
- Contribute graphic design concepts or elements to website design
- Follow client and agency brand standards for graphic design
- Conduct research on client and competitors’ designs and provide analysis
- Meet deadlines
- Take constructive feedback from the Capture Sports team and apply it to work
- Stay on top of trends in the graphic design field and provide thoughts and ideas to the Capture Sports team
- Strive to constantly improve skill sets
- Be professional at all times
- Respect determined office hours and show up on time
- Assist Capture Sports team with some tasks outside graphic design, when needed